Live Projects is a platform where our PGDM (GM) candidates work with corporate teams across the globe to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way of business solutions to complex problems and enjoy opportunities to advance their career in a diverse and inclusive environment. Live Projects program is designed for our candidates to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, experience the corporate culture which is full of diverse community connections, executive engagement and memorable events.
Live Projectss are unique in its way to obtain corporate experience, enhance practical skills, build professional networks and gain insight to help direct career trajectory. It benefits our PGDM (GM) candidates to explore a different industry, or exposure to a new company, the Live Projects will allow our students to test the waters before graduating.
- What's in it
for Industry Partners
- How it helps
PGDM (GM) candidates
- Who are our
PGDM (GM) Students
- To build a solid resume illustrating relevant work experience.
- An opportunity to see if the identified career path is the right one and helps to make a huge difference in the decision-making process.
- To provide a practical learning opportunity in a professional environment where classroom learning can be applied, assessed, and put in proper perspective.
- To enable corporate to identify and train prospective employees without having to make a formal commitment.
- To provide data and to develop networks that students can use to evaluate their preparation for full-time work, strategize their careers, and find career path upon graduation.
- Industry Partners can evaluate the up-and-coming talent.
- Industry Partners can expose our PGDM (GM) professionals to their brand.
- Industry Partners can benefit from the candidate's fresh perspectives.
- Industry Partners can gain immediate rewards without an employment commitment.
- Candidates can apply their classroom learnings in the professional environment.
- Candidates can gain exposure in every aspect in their Live Projects opportunity.
- Candidates can establish professional network and build contacts.
Our PGDM (GM) students are imbibed with a zeal of values such as entrepreneurial, multitasking, results-oriented, thriving on getting things done and having a real impact on the business. They come with an excellent project management and organizational skills added with professional communicative etiquettes. They enjoy pushing themselves, setting high goals and being creative about how to achieve them. They are empathetic, great team players, and have high emotional intelligence.
Discover our stories
Live Projects - Batch 2020-21
Some of our
Live Projects Partners