31st January, 2022
XAT Cut-off 2022: Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur has released the XAT 2022 cut-off for programmes such as PGDM-BM & PGDM-HRM on its official website. XAT cut-off is the threshold percentile required by a candidate to qualify for the further phase of the admission process which includes group discussion and personal interview.
XAT Cut-Off Highlights
1. The XAT cut-off percentiles for XLRI’s Business Management (BM), Human Resources Management (HRM) and Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Ex-PGDM) programs are different.
2. For the BM program, the cut-offs are different for male and female candidates.
3. For the HRM program, there are different cutoffs for male-engineering, female engineering, male non-engineering and female non-engineering candidates.
XAT Cut-Off Determining Factors
XAT cut off percentiles for XLRI admission are based on several factors. The following are the three main determining factors of XAT cut-offs:
1. Number of candidates appearing in the XAT exam that year
2. The difficulty level of the XAT question paper
3. Number of seats allotted for admission
Approximately 4000 to 4500 XAT candidates have been considered for the GD-PI process for the three programs. For the Ex-PGDM program, the shortlisted candidates list was out on January 25, 2022 and the interviews will be conducted in the first week of February, 2022. For the BM & HRM Program, the shortlisted candidates list was out on 29th January, 2022 and the interviews will be conducted between February 20, 2022 to March 25, 2022. However, the cutoffs are lowered and special preference is given to female candidates in order to encourage them.
XLRI XAT Cut-Off
The table below shows the category-wise and section-wise XAT cut-offs for admission to the Business Management (BM) and Human Resource Management (HRM) programs of XLRI, Jamshedpur.
(Note: The GMAT Cut-Off for XLRI is 730 for BM Program & 700 for HRM Program respectively)