26th December, 2021
XLRI- Xavier School of Management has announced the release date of admit card for Xavier Admission Test (XAT-2022).Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2022 to be held on 2 nd January, 2022. Fr. P. Christie S.J., Director, XLRI - Xavier School of Management said, "XLRI has been conducting XAT on behalf of XAMI for over 70 years on an all India level to select the most suitable students for management education. Though one of the oldest competitive examinations in the country, XAT has always kept pace with the cutting-edge testing methodology. XAT's multi-dimensional testing framework strives to assess the aptitude of candidates for business management education meaningfully.
XAT has a multi-pronged examination structure and in-built fairness to evaluate candidates aspiring to be future business leaders." XAT 2022 will be conducted from 185 centers all across India in the following cities - Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Ambala, Amravati, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhatinda, Bhilai Nagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bokaro Steel City, Chandigarh/Mohali, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, DelhiNCR, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Durgapur/Asansol, Ernakulam, Gandhinagar, Goa, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hooghly, (Hubli), Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Kurnool, Kurukshetra, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysuru(Mysore), Nagpur, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Roorkee, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Siliguri, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram Tiruchirappalli, Tirupathi, Tiruvallur, Udaipur, Udupi Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal.
"The emphasis XLRI lays on Sustainability, Ethics and human empathy, helped me connect further with the plenaries I attended at Drucker Forum", says Prabhat.
The details of XAT 2022 are available at https://xatonline.in/ XAT2022 Exam Notification Highlights Events Particulars
Name of the Exam - Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
Date of the Exam January 02, 2022
Type of Exam Computer Based Test (CBT)
XAT Exam Registration Mode Online
Number of CAT Test Cities 73 test cities (India)
XAT exam registration fees Rs. 1800/-
Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
Course Offered PGDM (BM), PGDM(HRM), Ex-PGDM(General), FPM Admit Card Download date December 24, 2021 onwards
• Verbal Ability & Logical reasoning (VALR)
• Decision Making (DM)
• Quantitative Ability (QA) & Data Interpretation(DI)
• General Awareness & Essay
Time Duration 190 Minutes XAT 2022 Official website www.xatonline.in
Exam Structure :
1. The computer-based exam will be only in English. Duration of the exam is 190 Minutes.
2. All the multiple-choice questions (MCQs) include five options with one correct option.
3. The question paper consists of a total of 101 questions.
4. The Question Paper consists of two-time bound parts:
A. Part 1 (165 minutes) a. Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning (26 questions) b. Decision Making (21 questions) c. Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation (28 questions)
B. Part 2 (25 minutes) a. General Knowledge (25 questions) b. Essay (1 Question)
5. Marks awarded for every correct answer: +1 mark
6. Negative marks awarded for every incorrect answer: -0.25 mark
7. Negative marks awarded for every unattempted question after 8 unattempted questions: - 0.10 mark
8. Negative marking does not apply to General Knowledge questions.
9. Essay shall be evaluated after the candidate will be shortlisted for the interview.
10. PwD candidates will get extra time of 20 minutes per hour which results in extra time of 55 minutes for Part 1and 5 minutes for Part 2.
11. The countdown timer at the top, right-hand side of the screen will display the time remaining, time available for you to complete the examination for the part of the question paper you are answering (Part 1/Part 2).
12. On completion of 165 minutes, the timer will reach zero and Part 1 will be locked. You will be moved to Part 2, i.e., General Knowledge & Essay section of the Question Paper. You are not allowed to leave the test lab before completion of the test.
13. PwD candidates are allowed to submit their answers at any point of time between 165 minutes and 220 minutes for Part 1 and between 15 to 20 minutes for Part 2.
So, a PwD candidate may leave the lab between 180 minutes and 240 minutes depending upon the completion time of the test.
XLRI-Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur is a premier, private management institute in India founded in 1949 by Fr Quinn Enright, S.J. in the 'steel city' of Jamshedpur (www.xlri.ac.in). Over the last seven decades, the institute has grown into a top- ranking business management school of international repute with a wide portfolio of management programs and research publications. Its alumni are spread around the globe and have demonstrated responsible business leadership in their organizations. XLRI continually strives to contribute its mite to the professional growth and management of numerous organizations and institutions across industry sectors. XLRI has been awarded two prestigious International Accreditations, viz., AACSB - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business and AMBA - Association of MBAs. XLRI has also earned the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) accreditation.